Delivered face to face by one of our sensory specialists either at your site, or in our Sensory Centre conference suite. All our In-Person Training programs and consultancy work is tailored to your requirements, and specific food or beverage product.
GLOBAL SENSORY TRAINING PROGRAMS DELIVERED LOCALLY BY OUR SPECIALISTS
From structured beverage sensory courses and bespoke train the trainer sessions right through to in-brewery freshness consultancy and from-scratch company-wide sensory program rollout, FlavorActiV’s team of sensory specialists are frequently called upon by the world’s largest food and beverage brand owners.
Our sensory evaluation training courses are designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to become an effective sensory professional in food and beverage production and quality control.
To discuss your In-person training or consultancy requirements with us, please scroll down to complete the form below.
Training sessions are tailored to your specific food/beverage, product(s) and learning objectives, delivered to panels, sales/marketing teams and individuals as direct training or as part of a ‘train the trainer’ package. Our team speak 15+ languages and try to host sessions in your local language if possible.
Here is a list of topics that are covered within our in-person sensory evaluation training course:
• Basic Tasting Techniques and focus on Flavour Recognition
• Basic Tasting Techniques and focus on Rank Rating
• Advanced Training with focus on Descriptive Tasting
• Basic Training for Professional Evaluation
• Food/Beverage Specific Sensory Training
• Focused training on main off-flavours and taints
• Training on off-flavours which appear after production
• Training on flavours that are making your product so special
• Additional content can be delivered on special requests
MEET OUR SENSORY SPECIALIST TRAINERS
Our team of multi-lingual Sensory Specialists are based all over the world to deliver localised sensory solutions on a global scale. With over 100+ years of sensory experience between them, we are best placed to advise and support your sensory requirements.
Complete and submit the contact form below and one of our sensory specialists will get back to you
in due course. Thank you.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Receive the latest news, offers and sensory updates
by signing up to our newsletter