Delivered via webinar sessions by one or more of our sensory experts. Tools are shipped in advance, and panel leaders provide preparation coaching where required. A Covid-19 safe option.
GIVE YOUR SENSORY SKILLS THE BOOST THEY DESERVE WITH OUR DISTANCE TRAINING PROGRAMS
FlavorActiV’s trainers and consultants have supported thousands of sensory panels and professionals globally. We are frequently called upon by the world’s largest food and beverage brand owners. This is why our team is constantly striving to make our distance food and beverage sensory training programs even better.
Please scroll down to complete the form below to discuss your distance training or consultancy requirements with us.
Distance training sessions are tailored to your specific food/beverage, product(s) and learning objectives, delivered to panels, sales/marketing teams and individuals as direct training or as part of a ‘train the trainer’ package. Our team speak 15+ languages and try to host sessions in your local language if possible.
Here is a list of topics that are covered within our distance food and beverage sensory training courses:
• Basic Tasting Techniques and focus on Flavour Recognition
• Basic Tasting Techniques and focus on Rank Rating
• Advanced Training with focus on Descriptive Tasting
• Basic Training for Professional Evaluation
• Food/Beverage Specific Sensory Training
• Focused training on main off-flavours and taints
• Training on off-flavours which appear after production
• Training on flavours that are making your product so special
• Additional content can be delivered on special request
MEET OUR SENSORY SPECIALIST TRAINERS
Our team of multi-lingual Sensory Specialists are based all over the world to deliver localised sensory solutions on a global scale. With over 100+ years of sensory experience between them, we are best placed to advise and support your sensory requirements.
Complete and submit the contact form below and one of our sensory specialists will get back to you
in due course. Thank you.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Receive the latest news, offers and sensory updates
by signing up to our newsletter