No products in the cart.
Following the startegic partnership announcement between FlavorActiV and CQI, we are pleased to provide further information on how to join and how the program works for all of the Q Community.
Via Online Portal
1) Go to: www.flavoractiv.com/cqi-user/
2) Enter password to access this page: Calibration
3) Enter your name, email and password. Click ‘Submit’
4) Account is automatically approved, and user is automatically directed to CQI product range.
5) Select the product(s) to add to your cart and follow checkout process to complete order.
Note – do not share your login details, as this needs to be personalised for your delivery/billing address and payment details.
Any questions email email@example.com and our customer service team will respond.
Testing packs will be flavour identification program, which tests the ability to identify flavours. The only program designed to train, calibrate and maintain your coffee sensory abilities.
With over 70,000 participants enrolled, it is the largest panel calibration program globally!
“Working with topic experts like FlavorActiV allows CQI to refine education and training tools for our community. We are always looking for new processes and methods to enhance our educational experience, and this is an excellent example of a product that complements our sensory training and calibration system.”
TINA YERKES, CEO
“We look forward to helping the CQI family by delivering the tools to improve their sensory abilities through training and calibration.
We’ve seen the impact our sensory solutions can have on the coffee sector and are pleased that the CQI community can experience this first-hand .”
MARIE POHLER, COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
Once subscribed, a participation ID and secure username & password will be emailed to you separately to access our Coffee Calibration platform.
When you have completed your tasting, you need to log your results on our platform.
Track your performance over time and compare against the CQI Q Community.
The Coffee Calibration platform is mobile friendly and can be accessed anywhere in the world.
Our Global Sensory Systems Team are supported by our UK based Customer Support Team.
See how to get in touch and instructions on visiting us using our contact page.
Train to recognise common attributes / on flavours as well as defect / off flavours associated with coffee using our Coffee Flavour Training Kits.
All defect and attribute flavours could be featured in the Calibration Program flavour identification blind test.
Each capsule can be diluted into 1L water to calibrate up to 20 people (50ml serving each), and when diluting into coffee we recommend using a weight/volume distribution of 6-8g coffee granules with 1L to calibrate up to 20 people (50ml serving each also).
1. Push out the capsule needed for the session from the blister pack.
2. Hold the capsule upright and at arms length. Tap the capsule and pull apart each half*. Ensure the direction of the capsule is away from your face as you pull the capsule apart.
3. Dispense the powder into a pitcher or jug partly filled with your beverage.
4. Swirl the pitcher to release the flavour.
5. Top up the jug with your beverage to reach the desired training level.
6. Dispense the prepared sample into tasting glasses.
*If your capsule is difficult to pull apart – please carefully use scissors to cut open one end of the capsule and pour.
Receive the latest news, offers and sensory updates by signing up to our newsletter