“Working with topic experts like FlavorActiV allows CQI to refine education and training tools for our community. We are always looking for new processes and methods to enhance our educational experience, and this is an excellent example of a product that complements our sensory training and calibration system.”
TINA YERKES, CEO
“We look forward to helping the CQI family by delivering the tools to improve their sensory abilities through training and calibration.
We’ve seen the impact our sensory solutions can have on the coffee sector and are pleased that the CQI community can experience this first-hand .”
MARIE POHLER, COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
LOG RESULTS FOR COFFEE CALIBRATION _
Once subscribed, a participation ID and secure username & password will be emailed to you separately to access our Coffee Calibration platform.
When you have completed your tasting, you need to log your results on our platform.
Track your performance over time and compare against the CQI community.
The Coffee Calibration platform is mobile friendly and can be accessed anywhere in the world.
GET IN TOUCH
Our Global Sensory Systems Team are supported by our UK based
Customer Support Team.
See how to get in touch and instructions on visiting us using our
Each capsule can be diluted into 2L water to calibrate up to 40 people (50ml serving each), but when diluting into coffee we recommend using a weight/volume distribution of 6-8g coffee granules with 1L to calibrate 20 people (50ml serving each).
1. Push out the capsule needed for the session from the blister pack.
2. Hold the capsule upright and at arms length. Tap the capsule and pull apart each half*. Ensure the direction of the capsule is away from your face as you pull the capsule apart.
3. Dispense the powder into a pitcher or jug partly filled with your beverage.
4. Swirl the pitcher to release the flavour.
5. Top up the jug with your beverage to reach the desired training level.
6. Dispense the prepared sample into tasting glasses.
*If your capsule is difficult to pull apart – please carefully use scissors to cut open one end of the capsule and pour.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Receive the latest news, offers and sensory updates
by signing up to our newsletter